The 3 Best HP Business Laptops
Business laptops need to be versatile, useful and most importantly good value. HP’s business focused laptops don’t disappoint. Whilst their range is extensive, we’ve narrowed down the three best HP laptops by best value, best all in one and the overall best. Read about our picks below?
Full-featured, thin and light, the HP ProBook 450 lets professionals stay productive in the office and on the go.
- The laptop also includes Intel Wireless Display which allows you to share presentations, videos, and other content wirelessly.
- HP noise cancellation technology allows for a vivid audio engagement and easy conferencing experience through Skype for Business.
- HP Client Security software suite helps you encrypt your hard drive, permanently delete unwanted data, restrict unauthorised access and more.
- Featuring solid state storage, 8th Gen Intel processors, full HD display with integrated speakers and microphone, running Windows 10 professional and backed by HP’s industry-leading warranty.
This is a great value business laptop with a particular focus on security and protecting sensitive company data.
HP ProBook x360 440 G1
Get the power, security and durability you need in a versatile 360 ̊ design that adapts to the way you work.
- Four versatile use modes: notebook, tent, tablet & stand.
- Long battery life and 45-watt power adapter for fast charging; perfect for long workdays and working off-site.
- Turn your thoughts into action with the optional HP Active Pen for notetaking in tablet mode.
- HPBioSphere Gen 4 can protect ports from malicious USB drives & more.
- Featuring solid state storage, 8th Gen Intel processors, dual stereo speakers & dual array microphone and 720p HD camera.
This laptop isthe perfect combination of security and versatility. As it is also reasonably priced, we believe this is the best ‘all-in-one’ HP laptop and would be a great addition to any fast-paced work environment.
HP Elitebook x3601040 G5
The compact, ultra-slim, amazingly light HP Elitebook x360 1040 now features four use modes to get work done, take notes, share content, and enjoy some downtime.
- Four versatile use modes: notebook, tent, tablet, and stand.
- Optimisable screen display to reduce glare when working outdoors.
- Integrated privacy mode which allows your screen becomes unreadable to those around you whilst still allowing you to view your content clearly.
- Rechargeable pen for note taking.
- SureStart can automatically detect, stop, and recover from a BIOS attack with little to no interruption to user productivity.
- Featuring solid state storage, up to 17 hours of battery life, 8th gen Intel Core i5 or i7 processors & gorilla glass touchscreen with 4k support.
The HP Elitebook x360 1040 G5 is the perfect, versatile laptop for a dynamic workplace. It allows for a seamless transition between its various modes depending on where you’re working without being as restrictive and bulky as a traditional laptop.