HP recently released a refreshed series of the EliteBook line. The HP EliteBook is designed for the modern mobile professional with a particular focus on security, longevity, and usability, each series gets better. The EliteBook 800 G6 series features responsible and field serviceable devices for long-term usage.
The base model is the EliteBook x360 830 G6 and the basic features include:
- 13.3 Inch 1080p touch screen
- SureView privacy screen to make your screen appear dark to those around you to prevent visual hacking
- Selection of Intel 8th Generation Core Processors
- An optional 1000-nit screen which is 2x brighter than any other laptop on the market. The 1000-nit screen enables high visibility, even when working outdoors
The top of the line model is the Elitebook 850 G6 and includes these features:
- 15.6 inch 4k screen (optional touch screen)
- Ultra-bright, anti-glare display with ambient light sensor
- Integrated HP webcam privacy shutter – physically slide across the shutter for peace of mind
- Fast charging with 50% battery in 30 minutes, also doesn’t impact battery recharge cycles
The EliteBook 840 G6 is another interesting aspect of the series. The 840 G6 has a particular focus on ease of repairability. After prolonged usage the keyboard, trackpad, battery and other parts are usually the first to malfunction; the 840 G6 is designed so that these parts can be removed without damaging the device during maintenance.
Coupled with Milnsbridge’s maintenance and workshop services, you can be sure that you’re getting the most out of your HP device. To find out more about Managed Services give us a call on 1300 300 293.