The best HP business computers sets your team apart from your competition. Providing your team members with the best computer equipment is important when developing a successful small business IT strategy.
Old computers reduce your team’s morale, work ethic, and increases unnecessary downtime increasing business running costs. Better high quality computers for staff means better productivity, less downtime and happier staff acting as the key to a smooth running business.
In addition to providing Managed IT Services, Milnsbridge also provides a range of devices and equipment to our customers including the best HP notebooks and HP desktops. Milnsbridge Managed IT Services has been a proud partner since 2002 when Compaq was taken over by HP.
A HP business PC blends the power of regular consumer computers and gaming desktops like the HP Pavilion as they’re built to be compact, reliable, and powerful for on-site or on-the-go working in Sydney or Australia wide.
Here are our top picks buying guide for the best HP Notebooks and HP Desktops for business in 2022.
The HP EliteBook x360 1030 G7 – perfect for working on-the-go and in the office.
The seventh generation HP EliteBook is one of the most affordable, versatile, and high-end business laptops on the market with the latest HP Elitebook G7 certainly no exception to this. The EliteBook includes the following features:
- A thin (1.6cm) and relatively light device (1.2kg) with a 13.3 inch anti-glare screen.
- 360 capability gives you a 2-in-1 device, the EliteBook can be used as a tablet or as a laptop.
- Plentiful outlets including two USB-C, one USB-A, headphone jack and full-sized HDMI ports.
- Includes HP Active Pen for note-taking, sketching and other features in tablet mode.
- HP SureView privacy feature allows you to work in public without people seeing potentially sensitive information.
- Audio by Bang and Olufsen and HP Noise Reduction Cancellation to help remove difficult background noises.
- Natural Silver
- Windows 10 Pro
Who is this laptop perfect for?
This laptop is perfectly ideal for the on-the-go worker. Its lightweight and versatile design makes it easy to take with you onsite. Although it’s compact, the EliteBook’s 13.3 inch screen and plentiful outlets still make it a good laptop for working in the office or from home.
The HP Elite DragonFly – a serious all-rounder
The HP Elite DragonFly is often referred to as the most sleek and chic business laptop on the market. The DragonFly is a step up from the HP EliteBook series. Whilst there are similarities between the two series of laptops, the DragonFly is the undisputed, ultimate business laptop with a focus on security, usability, and build quality. The DragonFly includes the following features:
- Weighs less than 1kg and is 1.61cm wide, making it portable, compact and easy to store when working on-the-go.
- Ultimate performance with Core Intel Processor (powerful Processors) & SSD Storage
- Lovely touchscreen replacement for the HP Envy or HP Spectre x360
- Ultra-sleek, eye-catching design with an iridescent blue alloy chassis finish and gold trims.
- Optional battery sizes for different needs – light, portable 38wH option or the 56.2wH option. The latter provides users with upwards of 10 hours of battery life.
- HP SureView security feature which allows you to work privately on planes, trains and on-the-go free from prying eyes.
- Built-in Tile support so you can find your laptop if you lose it. In 2020 the DragonFly was built to include a slot for a Tile. This means if you leave your laptop behind somewhere you can easily retrieve it with the Tile Bluetooth app.
Who is this laptop perfect for?
This laptop is ideal for the jetsetter or someone looking for the best business laptop available on the market. The HP Elite DragonFly is built to be extremely light and transportable, allowing you to use it on flights, public transport and on-the-go. The DragonFly is perfect for taking your work on-the-go with ease and confidence when coupled with the optional super powerful 56.2wH battery for 10+ hours of battery life.
The HP Z1 Entry Tower G5
The HP Z1 Entry Tower G5 is the perfect desktop computer for onsite and in the office working when processing power and a good graphics card are important. The desktop is certified for pro software use and has a particular focus on CAD design and content creation. However, it is not just limited to these design-based assets, the HP Z1 Entry Tower G5 also includes abilities and features such as:
- Configure to order (CTO): allows you to design various aspects of your Z Tower or HP Workstation such as: the processor, memory, storage, optical drives and graphics.
- Ideal desktop for CAD, video editing, software development and data processing.
- Higher level performance and capability than normal desktops which can boost productivity as well as allowing you to gain speed and efficiency in your workflow.
- It comes standard with 16 GB RAM helps ensure a fast booting process. This allows you to quickly retrieve and access files as well as seamlessly multitask without slowing down your desktop. With CTO capability you can configure the RAM to suit your needs.
The HP EliteDesk 800 G6 Desktop Mini PC
Get to work fast with the compact, high-performance HP EliteDesk 800 Desktop Mini. With improved acoustics, the EliteDesk is designed for the open office to better help you focus. HP Extended Range Wireless LAN that quickly cuts through network clutter, and scalable features for your specific deployment. Here are some benefits of the HP EliteDesk 800 SSD Desktop Mini:
- Evolving with the modern workplace: Reclaim your desk with a computer you can install behind your HP monitor. Connect fast in busy spaces with HP Extended Range Wireless LAN Wi Fi. Enjoy whisper-quiet operation with HP Run Quiet Design.
- High-performance users will enjoy highly responsive performance with a 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processor.
- Security features from HP work together to create an always-on, always-acting, resilient defense. From the BIOS to the browser, above and below the OS, these constantly evolving solutions help protect your computer from threats.
Whether your need is desktop computer power or laptop mobility, Milnsbridge has you covered with our recommendations of the best HP computers to suit your every option. Since these are the best HP business computers you won’t find them at Officeworks, Harvey Norman or JB Hi Fi which typically stock consumer models only.
If you’re working from home, in the office or on the go there is a perfect HP product suited to your team’s every need. A powerful HP business computer in combination with Milnsbridge IT’s best in class Managed IT Support service can boost your workflow and prioritise efficient working and collaboration.
Talk to Milnsbridge on 1300 300 293 to learn more about the best HP computers today or if you’d like information about Managed IT Services Plans