What is Microsoft 365?
At its heart is Office itself – the familiar versions of Office applications businesses use everyday – now offered as a cloud based service, so it’s always up to date. But Microsoft 365 Family is so much more than just MS Office 365. It’s about bringing corporate-grade services including productivity applications to business and enterprises of all sizes, from online meetings to sharing documents to business-class email, including the operating system platform.
Benefits of Microsoft Office 365?
- Office Apps and Services (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access and Outlook) also available on web and mobile platforms.
- Hosted exchange online: email and calendar.
- Skype for Business which allows you to communicate internally and externally.
- 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage.
- Microsoft Teams which is a platform that allows you to collaborate with colleagues and assign roles or tasks.
- Email hosting and custom domain name, e.g ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
- Use Office 365 subscriptions on up to 5 devices (phones, tablets and PC’s) and pick up where you left off away from the office.
How many users does MS Office 365 support?
Office 365 for Business plans cater for 1-300 users and allow for 5 devices for each user. This means each user can have Office 365 installed on their main work PC, their laptop, home computer and 2 other devices if desired.
How can we help with Office 365?
Milnsbridge Managed Services provides IT consultancy and services for Sydney and beyond. We provide Office 365 migration services from Microsoft Exchange Server. This creates a stress free and smooth migration for your business. Milnsbridge have helped all of its existing and new customers migrate to Office 365 some of these including private schools, charities and small businesses.
We provide a complete range of services and Microsoft 365 plans including supporting existing Office 365 plans with Active Directory integration, and with Office 365 including integration with Microsoft Exchange.
To find out more call Milnsbridge today to speak to a Certified Team Member on 1300 300 293
Read more on our Microsoft blogs here