What is Microsoft Office 365?
At its heart is Office itself – the familiar Office applications businesses use everyday – now offered as a cloud service, so it’s always up to date. But Microsoft Office 365 is also so much more. It’s about bringing enterprise-grade services to organisations of all sizes, from online meetings to sharing documents to business-class email.
- Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access and Outlook) also available in on web and mobile platforms.
- Hosted exchange: email and calendar.
- Skype for Business which allows you to communicate internally and externally.
- 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage.
- Microsoft Teams which is a platform that allows you to collaborate with colleagues and assign roles or tasks.
- Email hosting and custom domain name, e.g ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
- Use Office 365 on up to 5 devices (phones, tablets and PC’s) and pick up where you left off away from the office.
- Private social networking and collaboration with Yammer.
How many users does Office 365 support?
Office 365 for Business plans cater for 1-300 users.
What does Milnsbridge do and how can we help?
Milnsbridge Managed Services provides IT consultancy and services for Sydney and beyond. We provide migration to Microsoft Office 365 starting from just $199 per mailbox. This creates a stress free and smooth migration for your business. Milnsbridge have helped all of its existing and new customers migrate to Office 365 some of these including private schools, charities and SMB’s.
To find out more call Milnsbridge today to speak to a Certified Team Member on 1300 300 293
Read more on our Microsoft blogs here